GFA’s fixed-rate fees – based on scope and complexity – free us to assist clients with a wide range of assets or income, including those seeking wealth management-level advice without ongoing fees.
Typical clients include:
“Retirement Red Zone” Retirees & Near-Retirees
We refer to the 10-year period beginning five years before retirement as the Retirement Red Zone. We help Retirement Red Zone clients improve their odds for a fulfilling and worry-free retirement with smart advice on key questions like:
- When can I retire?
- How will I generate income during retirement?
- How much can I spend in retirement?
- When should I file for Social Security and Medicare?
- How should my portfolio be invested in/as I enter retirement?
- What is the smartest way to manage my employer stock/options?
- How can I pay less tax now and in the future to free up funds for other goals?
- How do I plan for potential long-term care expenses?
- What is the smartest way to leave a legacy to my heirs?
Regardless of income or assets, younger clients have the powerful financial lever of time to aid them on the road to a richer life. We help them leverage their resources with smart advice on key questions like:
- Am I optimizing my employer benefits?
- Do I have enough life and disability insurance?
- How do I get out of debt faster?
- How much can I spend on a house?
- How much should I save for college, and what is the smartest way to save?
- Am I saving enough to retire comfortably?
- Am I saving in a way that saves taxes both now and in the future?
- How do I finance early retirement or a career change?