We transform dreams into planning for a richer life.
We do more than simply recommend investments. We craft personalized plans that maximize your odds for success – as you define it.
Smart, thorough planning can increase your peace of mind and yield thousands of dollars more for your life goals.
Some signs your financial plan may be missing the mark:
- Is one-size-fits-all. You might pay less initially, but an automated or boilerplate plan may not cover the full scope of your planning needs. Does your plan address all your goals and risks?
- Focuses too heavily on recent returns. Strategies that succeeded in the last cycle often underperform in the next. Do you have an “all weather” plan that can hold up if the future looks different?
- Focuses too heavily on investment risk. Promises of “higher returns with lower risk” come with lots of fine print – tread carefully! Other risks can also derail a plan, like inflation, longevity, or long-term care. Does your plan address those too?
- Involves complex financial products, like annuities or insurance-based solutions. Complexity frequently masks high commissions and other costs. Are you confident you understand all costs, including those “fine print” expenses that can significantly erode returns?
- Doesn’t offer options or discuss trade-offs. All plans involve trade-offs. Were you given several options with a clear explanation of the plusses and minuses?
- Ignores the impact of taxes. Taxes are one of the highest costs investors face. Were you presented with the tax implications of the recommended plan?